OPA / Foil / HSL
Bilcare Tropical Foil is laminate that helps to enhance barrier of convenntional thermoform blister. The layer is added as a secondary base web, so has no direct product contact but helps in increasing shelf life.
Suitable for high Sensitive formulation, Beta lactam range of products.
- Impermeable barrier to moisture/light/oxygen and other gases
- Maximum fracture-free forming capabilities
- Versatility with a selection of stiffness
- Additional print surface and colors
- Perforation flexibility
- Lowest Solvent Retention.
- Complies to the international limits for global migration and RVCM content
Technical Data Sheet
Water Vapour Transmission Rate
0.002 mg / cavity
@ 40 °C, 75%RH
129 ± 10% μ
207 ± 10% μ
DIN EN ISO 2286
min. 700 gm
ASTM D 1709
Heat seal strength
min. 0.3 Kg/cm
PE side to Alu foil
Tropical Foil Variants
|OPA / Foil / HSL|
|25 / 45 / 7|
- Customized products and colours can be developed to suit the specific cases.
Protect: Differential grating pattern gives holographic visual effect
UV Print: Printed on blister or lid sides to incorporate security
Colours: Custom colours are possible