Bilcare’s nonClonableID™ comprises of a unique fingerprint that can be seamlessly integrated with products, ID cards and documents to provide a totally secure and reliable identification and authentication solution.
nonClonableID™ employs unique materials-based fingerprints that are prohibitively difficult to copy. These tamper-evident fingerprints are irreproducible and cannot be duplicated even by Bilcare.
Features of nonClonableID™
- Unique fingerprints generated out of randomly distributed micro and nano particles
- Machine-readable fingerprints enable an objective and reliable authentication process
- Real-time authentication through hand-held portable readers
- Fingerprints can be integrated with overt systems like barcodes/ RFID tags etc. and within any existing software/hardware infrastructure>
- Proprietary scanning device scans the fingerprint and instantly communicates the encrypted information with a secure server through mobility platforms such as GPRS, 3G or Broadband.
- Complete authentication report on a mobile or computer using robust web enterprise secured applications and data management at back-end
- ID Security
- Secure Track-n-trace
- Secure POS Information
nonClonableID™ Architecture for Authentication